Resource Property Management maintains a full time Human Resources Department in order to service the 250+ associates that we currently employ for our clients.
Payroll—Human Resources—Health Insurance:
A. Payroll Services
- Process semi-monthly payroll.
- Set up employee direct deposits.
- Set up, deduct and remit employee garnishments to proper government agency.
- Report all “new hires” to the State of Florida as required.
Human Resource Management
- Provide assistance in handling employment related issues, employee counseling, etc.
- Ensure compliance and provide guidance when necessary with FMLA, EEOC, ADA, etc.
- Develop client-specific PTO (paid time off) policies for vacation, holiday, and sick days.
- Maintain a Drug-Free Workplace program.
Provide & Administer Employee Benefits/Health Insurance
- Coordinate administration of health, dental, vision, disability, life insurance, as well as offer various other voluntary products.
- Offer IRS Section 125 health plan enabling employees to deduct insurance premiums on a pre- tax basis.
- Comply with HIPPA laws and administer COBRA as required by law.
- Produce client-specific customized Employee Handbooks.
- Provide training on disciplinary policies & procedures when necessary.
- Provide global Employee Assistance Programs (EAP counseling services).
- Performance appraisal guidance, if desired.
- Verify immigration status and obtain proper documentation as required by law.
B. Employer Payroll Taxes and Tax Management:
- Remit all Employer and Employee Federal/State tax withholding.
- File and remit quarterly Federal & State Unemployment taxes.
- Prepare year-end payroll and payroll tax processing including preparation of W-2 forms.
C. Unemployment Insurance Claims Administration:
- Handle all Unemployment Insurance claims. This includes inquiries and attendance at hearings.
D. Unemployment Insurance Claims Administration:
- Provide Worker’s Compensation Insurance to all employees on payroll.
- Maintain an Employee Safety Program, which may include risk assessment visits to job sites.
E. Employment Practices Liability Insurance (E.P.L.I.)
- Provided to protect the Association against claims of discrimination, unfair terminations etc.
F. 401(k) Plan:
- Provide and administer 401k Plan at our own expense, with RPM matching a percentage of the employee’s wage. Our Client is NOT charged back for these employer contributions.