Resource Property Management (RPM) takes a hands-on approach to the maintenance of your facility and customizes our services to meet the needs of your individual community. We provide regular property inspections to identify immediate maintenance needs and help establish future preventative maintenance programs. We utilize a network of certified vendors who are properly licensed and insured. RPM assists the board in obtaining bids and managing projects. We are on call 24/7 to respond to emergencies involving the common elements of your community. Our facilities maintenance includes, but is not limited to:
- Provide on-site property inspections by your community association manager as specified. Report results to the board.
- Assist the board in establishing long range maintenance programs.
- Hire, train, schedule, and supervise on-site staff.
- Assist the board in developing job descriptions for on-site staff.
- Monitor all vendors contracted by the association.
- Solicit bids for the association utilizing qualified contractors.
- Obtain project specifications when applicable.
- Maintain a work order system of reporting unit owner and association requests for service.
- Endeavor to ensure outside contract labor is properly licensed and insured.
- Maintain current contract summaries.
- Provide 24/7 on call emergency service.