Resource Property Management (RPM) utilizes a team approach to management that begins with the initial account transition and lasts for the duration of the contract. We have developed a 90-day turnover plan that involves the principals of our company working with the association manager and the accounting department to ensure a smooth transition. Thereafter the manager will work directly with the board to ensure all aspects of association management are in compliance with the governing documents and current laws. Our management services include, but are not limited to:
- Coordinate and notify all members as to meeting dates.
- Attend board meetings as required and provide written management reports and board packages in advance of the meeting.
- Coordinate all administrative services, routine and special correspondence, mail-outs, etc.
- Assist the Board in reviewing and enforcing the association’s governing documents.
- Coordinate approval of sales / rental applications as required. Issue parking decals, pool tags, gate access, etc.
- Carefully monitor the association’s insurance policies.
- Employ all personnel required to maintain the property in compliance with local, state, and federal laws.
- Assist the board in managing contracts and solicit bids from service providers as needed.
- Endeavor to ensure all contract labor is properly licensed and insured and secure proper releases of liens prior to payment.