Resource Property Management (RPM) utilizes a cloud based interactive program, One Source, powered by SenEarthCo. One Source is a valuable tool to increase productivity and for enhanced communication between managers, the board of directors, committee members, and residents. It provides instant access to a variety of information and ensures a safe record keeping system as data is secured both locally and out of state. Board members and owners have anytime access to:
- Monitor payment history activity. Owners will have access to view their individual unit payment history activity. Board members will have viewing access to their association records.
- Create and monitor work order requests.
- Monitor status of violations.
- Access association governing documents and operations information.
- Create and manage individual password.
- View newsletters and calendars of events.
- Communicate via email or regular mail to selected groups, i.e., notify a particular stack of units about an upcoming water turn off event, etc.
- Access specific document provisions for reference in association communications.
- Receive timely notification when action is required on active violations or maintenance service requests.